Jennifer Aniston’s Diet
Zone Diet is another of the diets that is followed by celebrities like Jennifer Aniston and, in principle, there is no risk to health with this diet. It was created by the American Dr. Barry Sears and it is designed to lose and keep weight.
- It follows nutritional balance and allows using any food. The groups to be consumed are 40% carbohydrate, 30% fat, 30% protei
- The amount of protein per day depends on the size, constitution and physical activity of the dieter.
- The key to this diet is to make five meals a day and do not let more than five hours between each intake to prevent insulin to maintain constant levels and have no glucose spikes.
- It Includes foods rich in Omega 3 fatty acids from fish for getting a better hormonal regulation and controlling the levels of cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Water is essential in Zone Diet and it is recommended to drink two liters a day.
- Exercise is also essential.
It has been said that this is a very complicated diet because it requires good knowledge of each food, depending on the size and weight of the person and need several blocks at each meal. Ideally, if you are going to make this regime, you better consult a dietitian to oversee the plan to decide if you can follow it. The Mediterranean diet is very similar to it, in addition to varied and multiple benefits which should be considered for ease.
Penelope Cruz’s Diet
This actress, considered to be one of the sexiest actresses in the world, follows the Mediterranean diet. More than a regime, it is a lifestyle that also includes healthy habits like exercise, nap, sleep for at least eight hours and a rich and active social and cultural life.
The basic ingredients are fruits and vegetables, cereals like wheat, legumes or beans, olive oil and preferably fish to meat. Usually red wine is taken in moderation, no more than two glasses a day, since it has shown to have antioxidant effects.
The Spanish actress has also followed Dukan diet. In fact, it was Dukan diet that helped her lose 28 pounds after her pregnancy.
It is a diet high in protein and low in carbohydrates and is consisted of four phases. The first is high protein and almost single protein is eaten. The time of it is short and plenty of water needs to be drunk because the body releases toxins that can damage the health of the liver and kidney if followed for long.